Join us for a cultural immersion into Bali:
A journey filled with rich Balinese experiences –
the UNEXPECTED and the NEVER FORGOTTEN
From our base of deep relationships and internal knowledge of Bali, we offer a special guided journey that will ENGAGE, IGNITE and EXPAND your senses and personal yearnings.
Here you’ll find indescribable beauty and true balance in a rich cultural environment consistently named the “Best Island in Asia and the World.*” Venture beyond typical tourism sites to glimpse amazing manifestations of ancient wisdom woven into 21st century innovation.
This incomparable guided immersion experience will transport you beyond ordinary tourism where you will:
- Witness an enlightened awareness of our common humanity and a profound connection with nature and spirituality.
- Discover why this island is considered a “learning culture” for the world.
- Learn from the Balinese connection to their ancestral harmony.
- Deepen your personal insight into the interplay of culture, indigenous wisdom and modern living.
- Experience the roles Balinese rituals and arts play.
- See first-hand the unique ways Balinese mysticism and rarely witnessed trance ceremonies imbue the Balinese people with a deep sense of community within their villages and with the world.
- Return home with a visceral understanding of how you can make a difference in your lifetime.
Stimulate Your Mind, Restore Your Soul, Challenge Your Life’s Assumptions with Bali Untamed!
Here’s a sample trip:
- Dig deep into Balinese culture for five days in Ubud, the cultural arts capital and hub of “global transformation.” Spend your nights at a stunning Balinese-owned boutique resort with full amenities and easy access to Ubud village activities. Visits to remote temple with private guides, meetings with visionary Balinese, experience healers first-hand, and possibly a private tour of one of the palaces given by Royal Family members.
- Discover several remote temples and enjoy access to private village ceremonies while in and around a gorgeous remote North Bali village, considered the spiritual capital of Bali. Dinner at private Balinese home/compound and meet locals. Visit the United Nations-recognized coral reef restoration project and possibly meet with the developer Agung Prana, an internationally-recognized Balinese visionary. Nights on the private beach of a gorgeous villa resort. Snorkeling and diving optional. Early morning sunrise on traditional fishing boat.
- Experience a remote fishing village for two days, considered the best in Bali. Great for snorkeling, including an exploration of a Japanese ship wreck. BBQ on the beach with local indigenous fisherman, quiet reflection time in your own hammock, or get a massage from a local expert without stepping off the sand. Take a sunrise or sunset adventure on traditional fishing boats, and keep your eyes peeled for dolphin! Then slumber soundly in a sweet, lovely bungalow right next to the water.
- A night of renewal at a serene mountain location in the heart of rice fields, nestled in terraced rice fields overlooking the magical Unda river. Optional meditation and yoga. Private visit to local high priest, and possible private village ceremonies. Delicious healthy foods. Great for walking and optional spa treatments.
- Explore sacred Balinese sites with private guides.
- Learn from or personally experience world-renowned healers in your own private sessions.
- Meet with Balinese village leaders, royal family members, Balinese social activists, environmentalists and global visionaries.
- Treat your body to delicious local cuisine throughout your journey.
- Attend optional yoga and meditation sessions. Also, optional hiking, river rafting, horseback riding, scuba diving and more.
- Indulge yourself with a spa treatment.
Join us at one of our next Bali Untamed Programs:
Bali Untamed: 11-Day Cultural Immersion Program
Oct. 18 – 28, 2017
Jan. 17 – 27, 2018
If you’re interested in creating your own custom Bali Untamed Program click here.