Facilitative Leadership® (Bali, Indonesia)
Tapping The Power Of Participation
Facilitative Leadership® is a transformational learning experience that expands participants’ ability to bring out the best in others.
Great leaders and managers get things done, and they care deeply about their organizations’ success. But sometimes that’s not enough; despite heroic efforts they may encounter roadblocks, lack of cooperation, and unforeseen delays. To get beyond these hurdles, it helps to make a simple distinction: Companies need managers, but people need leaders. Success depends just as much on your leaders’ ability to inspire and involve others as it does on their own personal effectiveness.
This special 5-day Facilitative Leadership® workshop explores the relationship between leadership and participation and offers a proven method for turning obstacles into opportunities. Seven Leadership Practices provide a framework for improving the effectiveness of team, project, and organizational leaders. Workshop participants will learn how great leaders inspire commitment and make people feel they are part of a larger, more meaningful effort.
Who Should Attend
- Formal leaders who are responsible for the performance of others.
- Senior leaders.
- Informal leaders, such as internal consultants.
- Department heads.
Facilitative Leadership® is a transformational learning experience that expands participants’ ability to bring out the best in others. In this three-day workshop, participants will learn to:
- Spark enthusiasm and productivity with an inspiring vision.
- Focus on the work process, group relationships, and business results for multidimensional success.
- Involve employees appropriately, creating employee ownership of strategies, tactics, and results.
- Design powerful Pathways to Action to help change initiatives succeed.
- Facilitate agreement among involved stakeholders for smoother implementation.
- Coach those you lead for better performance and deeper commitment.
- Celebrate success and accomplishment to create a satisfying work environment.
Benefits for Your Organization
Leaders will learn to maintain organizational direction and momentum while enabling people to take risks, innovate and “own” the outcomes. Graduates of Facilitative Leadership® report major improvements in:
- Worker-management relations.
- Customer response.
- Decision making.
- Cross-functional collaboration.
How Participants Learn
Participants are encouraged to practice on their toughest real-life work challenges during the Facilitative Leadership® workshop. In this way, the skills developed are immediately transferable back on the job. Self-assessment, group practice sessions, exploratory discussions, and feedback from workshop leaders and participants combine to provide a varied and engaging learning experience. A trainer to participant ratio of 1:10 means every participant gets personal attention.
Co-hosted by the Bali Institute for Global Renewal and Interaction Associates, Australia.