We are a generation of powerful young women.
We believe that when women feel safe, confident and strong in their essential selves, they discover a kind of fearlessness that enables them to enact their bold visions for reshaping their communities and the world. We believe that when women discover that fearlessness within themselves, nothing can stop them from leading change that transforms our world.
Young Woman’s Leadership is a 2-week training program in Bali filled with deep dialogue, leadership development, collaborative action-planning and experiential learning, all geared towards helping you move from passion to vision to action. We will tap into our collective curiosity, creativity and courage as we deepen the exploration of what it means to be powerful women leaders — and create new possibilities for stepping into our fullest potentials.
This training is for any and all young women, who feel called to explore who they are and re-imagine women’s leadership for global transformation. We intend to bring together a diverse group that spans race, class, ethnicity, age and leadership experience. If you’re ready to show up authentically, break down barriers that have divided us, and rise up in our powerful “feminine” leadership, then we want you to join us!
At the training you will:
- Expand your leadership capacity.
- Transform yourself and learn tools for continual growth. Reach across differences that divide us.
- Launch global network of fearless young women leaders.
- Gain critical skills to take your passion into action.
- Learn from the Balinese connection to their ancestral harmony.
- Return home with a visceral understanding of how you can make a difference in your lifetime.
PLEASE JOIN US IN BALI!
Click here for more details.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org