You’ll learn from trance experts, visit trance mediums and other healers, and experience their work yourself. You`ll watch as they work with patients and interview them about their practices. Balians may speak in the voices of the patients ANCESTORS and correct their family and personal problems.
Attend trance ceremonies not often seen by tourists. Experience special ceremonies offered during the time you will be in Bali. Possibly see Barongs prance from temple to temple and processions wind throughout the island. You`ll experience village trance ceremonies balancing good and evil, presented as offerings to the gods. It is always a fantastic time to be in Bali EXPLORING trance possession and healing..
Here’s what we offer:
- Enjoy 5 nights in Ubud, considered the cultural arts capital and the hub of transformational learning. Stunning Balinese-owned resort with pool and easy access to Ubud village activities.
- Explore Bali sacred sites, and visit trance mediums and other healers: see them work with patients and participate in healing with them.
- Observe trance rituals accompanied by masked dance performances, trance dramas, and beautiful music of the gamelan. Witness community trance rituals, often taking an entire afternoon.
- Participate in gorgeous street ceremonial processions that lace throughout the island during this time of year. Dress in appropriate Balinese temple clothes and participate along side the Balinese in temple ceremonies.
- Quiet time at a serene retreat center located in the heart of local mountain village–lush gardens nestled in terraced rice fields overlooking the Unda river.
- Two magical nights at gorgeous villa resort in Pemuteran, considered a most spiritual area of Bali with numerous temples and access to private village ceremonies.
- Many evenings filled with local Balinese dances offered at Ubud temples or Ubud/Peliatan Palace.
- Delicious, healthy cuisine throughout
Participants can fulfill California relicensing requirements
for PhD, PsyD, EdD, MFT, LCSW and RN licenses.
Approved for 36 hours of CEU credit for CA psychologists, MFTs, LCSWs and RNs [MIL049-0040-000]
Space is Limited to 25 participants. Register Online Now!
$3,149 regular rate
Dates: TBA 2011
- 13 nights at beautiful Balinese hotels (double occupancy)
- All breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- All transport including airport shuttle
- Special Balinese trance rituals, cleansing ceremonies, local village experiences
- One delicious spa treatment
- Sunrise traditional fishing boat ride
- Visits with remarkable Balinese visionaries, healers, trance experts, indigenous wisdom leaders
- Sacred temple sites/ceremonies
- Private palace tour with Balinese royal family
- Balinese dancing, visits to mask carvers, artists, and more
- Tips, laundry
- Individual excursions, diving, some lunches/dinners
- Visa fee ($25USD), airport tax ($15); baggage handling
- Single supplement $375 if available
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER :
200 Spencer Avenue
Sausalito, CA 94965